Electronics Industry Insurance
Modern technology, is part of our everyday life and a fundamental feature in most present-day businesses. With more and more customers to cater for, insurance for the electronics industry is becoming increasingly popular with businesses that manufacture, distribute, sell and supply computers and electronics.
What Companies Need Electronics Industry Insurance?
- Contract manufacturers for high-technology enterprises
- Circuit board manufacturers,
- Electronic assembly firms
- Telecommunication equipment consultants/companies.
North County Brokers offer electronics industry insurance that protects against even the most unlikely risks and minimises disruption to your business when things don’t go to plan.
What does Electronics Industry Insurance cover?
Designed specifically for the electronics industry, our electronics manufacturers’ insurance policy provides far wider cover than is generally available and includes many additional covers as standard. These include:
- Public and products liability
- Employers’ liability
- Business contents
- Loss of profits or business interruption
- Goods in transit
- Legal expenses
- Commercial loss recovery
- Loss of accounts receivable
- Financial loss
- Computer breakdown
- Material damage
- Increased cost of working
- Reinstatement of data
Talk to one of our experts today.